With the school season in full swing, lunch boxes and snack times are back. And every parent understands the challenge of keeping snacks both tasty and healthy. On top of...
The day you look in the mirror and notice a wrinkle is stressful. We’ve all been there – whether the lines are on your forehead, at the corners of your eyes, or around your mouth. Some of us are luckier than others in terms of when those wrinkles show up, but none of us are immune. And yet the majority doesn’t want something more involved like surgery or procedures that come with a long healing period. We want to look like ourselves – just a little less lined.
That’s where cosmetic injections come in. Options like Botox and Juvederm help smooth wrinkles without taking any of the personality away from your face, and without making big demands on your time. If you’re feeling less confident because of aging skin, you have nothing to lose by learning more. Keep reading to find out how injections let you live life as usual, while giving your skin the boost you’re looking for.
Why Patients Love Botox and Juvederm
You deserve smooth skin – and you can get it without compromises. Patients love cosmetic injections for many reasons, but some of the most impressive benefits include:
- Patients get back to daily life as soon as possible – There’s little to no recovery time associated with Botox and Juvederm. You may be a little sore or slightly bruised after treatment, but this won’t hold you back from returning to your regular activities. Many patients receive treatment on their lunch break and get right back to work.
- Injections are quick and easy – You won’t have to set aside long periods of time to smooth wrinkles. Botox and fillers won’t require you to spend more than an hour or so in the office.
- Results are fine-tuned to your specifications – We’ll discuss what you’re hoping to gain from treatment before getting started. Once full results have taken hold, you’ll look exactly the way you hoped – no unpleasant surprises. It’s simple to control the number and placement of injections to achieve ideal results.
- Results are temporary – If you’re trying injections for the first time, you’re not stuck with those results. They’ll gradually fade in the 4+ months after treatment, and you can decide whether you’d like to continue with injections.
- Versatile treatments – Injections accomplish more than just taming wrinkles. Fillers help accomplish subtle lip enhancement to set off your smile. And Botox has hidden benefits ranging from pain relief to heightened happiness.