Preparing for dental implant surgery is a significant milestone in the process of replacing a missing tooth. Choosing a dental implant for tooth replacement is an excellent and long-term solution...
Welcome to our new website… and our first blog post! This site is our gateway between our patients and our staff. We hope that you are able to easily use it to gather information about your dental health, available treatments, frequently asked questions, and specifics of our Marrero dental practice. Get to know our staff, our work, and your payment options before your first visit to feel comfortable and prepared as you step through our front door. We can’t wait to get acquainted!
Dental Services at Aubrey Baudean DDS
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and composite fillings combine with Dr. Baudean’s skill to transform your smile in any way you can imagine.
- Restorative Dentistry – We use porcelain crowns, dentures, and dental bridges crafted of the finest materials to restore damaged and missing teeth in an aesthetically preferable way – without compromising function.
- Root Canals – Should a tooth become infected, we will provide endodontic treatment to heal it and preserve the structure. No need to visit another office; your full range of dental treatment and even specialized procedures are available under our roof.
- Botox and Fillers – If your skin is sagging and making you feel like less than yourself, aesthetic enhancements will subtly smooth facial lines in a single appointment.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace missing tooth roots to provide excellent foundations for dental restorations and make your smile whole again.
- 3D Imaging – With the superior dental technology at our Marrero office, we’re able to take detailed 3D images of your mouth, jaw, and facial structure for ease of treatment.
- General Dentistry – We provide the patient education and ongoing care that allows you and your family to build healthy teeth.
- TMJ/TMD – Jaw pain can take control of your life. We’ll treat it with TMJ splints, massage, and more.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Your children require a gentle form of dental care that we’re thrilled to provide. They will feel at home in our office.
Making a Marrero Dental Appointment
Set up your next appointment today!